February 20, 1967
Aunt Bee's ancestor is about to be honored by Mayberry with a statute until Andy and Aunt Bee discover he was a swindler.
In this episode we learn that Mayberry had a population of 1800 and Mount Pilot's was around 30,000.
- Andy Griffith as Sheriff Andy Taylor
- Ron Howard as Opie Taylor
- Frances Bavier as Aunt Bee Taylor
- Howard McNear as Floyd Lawson
- George Lindsey as Goober Pyle
- Jack Dodson as Howard Sprague
- Hope Summers as Clara Edwards
- George Cisar as Cyrus Tankersley
- Dallas McKennon as Brian Jackson
- Richard Collier as Mr. Simmons
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Floyd's Barbershop||Helen the Authoress|