March 2, 1970
Sam and Howard decide to go away for the weekend camping. Millie is not thrilled with the idea, but in the end decides to go. Howard brings a girl named Barbara that makes Millie jealous because she is great at all the outdoor activities during the campout.
- Sam says to Howard that he hasn't been on a camping trip in 3 years. They actually did go camping the year before in the episode The Camper.
- Ken Berry as Sam Jones
- Jack Dodson as Howard Sprague
- Arlene Golonka as Millie Swanson
- Paul Hartman as Emmett Clark
- Frances Bavier as Aunt Bee Taylor
- Corinne Camacho as Barbara
- Directed by
- Written by
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|219 The Mayberry Road||221 The Sculptor|