Jack Burns (born November 15, 1933) played Deputy Warren Ferguson on The Andy Griffith Show. His film appearances include The Night They Raided Minsky's and Sour Grapes. He performed on such TV series as "The Hollywood Palace", "The Burns and Schreiber Comedy Hour", "Wait Till Your Father Gets Home" and "Fridays". In 1977 he was nominated for two Emmy Awards as both producer and writer for "The Muppet Show".
- In his act, he would ask a question, then say "Hunh" several times after hearing the answer.
- Started out in stand-up as one-half of the comedy team "Burns & Carlin" with George Carlin.
- He can currently be heard on radio stations in a series of commercial spots, starring Vince and Larry, the crash test dummies. The series of commercials -- of which there are currently three -- are new versions of a series of TV ads, which Burns did with the late Lorenzo Music. Burns is the voice of Vince.
- The Bazaar as Warren Ferguson
- A Warning from Warren as Warren Ferguson
- Off to Hollywood as Warren Ferguson
- The Cannon as Warren Ferguson
- Aunt Bee Takes a Job as Warren Ferguson
- The Church Organ as Warren Ferguson
- Girl-Shy as Warren Ferguson
- Otis the Artist as Warren Ferguson
- The Legend of Barney Fife as Warren Ferguson
- Lost and Found as Warren Ferguson
- Wyatt Earp Rides Again as Warren Ferguson