Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Burt Mustin (February 8, 1884 - January 28, 1977) played Jud Fletcher and other characters on The Andy Griffith Show. He also appeared on Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C., Mayberry R.F.D. and "The New Andy Griffith Show". He was Gus the Fireman on "Leave It to Beaver" and had recurring roles on "The Jack Benny Program" (as Jack's Vault Guard, Ed), "The Beverly Hillbillies", "The Lucy Show", "Petticoat Junction", "All in the Family" and "Phyllis". His film appearances include The Last Outpost, Detective Story, Executive Suite, Cattle Queen of Montana, The Desperate Hours, Man with the Gun, Raintree County, The Sheepman, Rally 'Round the Flag Boys!, The FBI Story, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Snow White and the Three Stooges, All Fall Down, Hemingway's Adventures of a Young Man, The Thrill of It All, Twilight of Honor, What a Way to Go!, The Killers, Sex and the Single Girl, Cat Ballou, The Cincinnati Kid, Speedway and Mame. He appeared in three Don Knotts films, The Ghost and Mr. Chicken, The Reluctant Astronaut and The Shakiest Gun in the West and in the Disney films Son of Flubber, The Misadventures of Merlin Jones, The Adventures of Bullwhip Griffin, Now You See Him Now You Don't, Herbie Rides Again and The Strongest Man in the World. An episode of the Monkeys as Tarzan!
Burt's first film was when he was 67 years old. A long time salesman, he came into acting late in life. Burt died of natural causes at the age of 93 in Glendale, CA.
- The Manhunt as Jud Fletcher
- Andy Saves Barney's Morale as Jud Fletcher
- A Plaque for Mayberry as Jud Fletcher
- Barney Gets His Man as townsman
- The Clubmen as Jud Fletcher
- The Mayberry Band as Jubal
- Barney and the Governor as Jud
- Goodbye, Sheriff Taylor as Jud
- Three Wishes for Opie as Jud
- Opie's Newspaper as Sam Benson
- The Return of Barney Fife as Mr. Crowley
- Goober's Replacement as townsman
- The Lodge as Jud
- The Barbershop Quartet as Burt
- 418 Gomer Goes Home as Old Man Ferguson
- 324 Goober the Hero as Benson