January 29, 1968
- Errors made by characters (possibly deliberate errors by the filmmakers): The Russian member of the conference, apparently, can't speak or read English on his own. Yet he is able to read the word "pickles" on a jar in the fridge. This makes no sense considering the Russian language uses an entirely different alphabet.
- This was Barney Fife's last appearance on TAGS
- Opie was supposed to be sleeping in the living room, so it's rather strange that he wasn't awakened by the men when they "raided the icebox" and when they continued their meeting while enjoying Aunt Bee's food.
- Barney references the gold shipment in A Black Day for Mayberry.
- Barney mistakenly chants "Early, early, urchin free" instead of the traditional children's game Olly Olly Oxen Free.
- Andy Griffith as Sheriff Andy Taylor
- Don Knotts as Barney Fife
- Ron Howard as Opie Taylor
- Frances Bavier as Aunt Bee Taylor
- George Lindsey as Goober Pyle
- Richard Slattery as Captain Dewhurst
- Paul Fix as Mr. McCabe
- Michael Higgins as Mr. Clifford
- Alan Oppenheimer as Mr. Ruskin
- Ben Astar as Mr. Vasilievich
- Hollis Morrison as Jenkins
- Charles Horvath as Peterson
- unknown actor as Mr. Schwamp
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|820 The Church Benefactors||822 Goober Goes to an Auto Show|